09 March 2009

Disturbia

The Mind's in Disturbia....

Just my caller ringtone. My mum's irritated by it and now i had to get a special caller ringtone just for her (her fave song la...).

I seem to write alot in brackets. It keeps popping up. Blame it on Emily Byrd Starr for infiltrating into me with her styles of writings. And a touch of Anne Shirley.

A new post after a few weeks...i was busy with that new responsibility of mine at work. Fate was, and still is, at work, now. The person i wanted to ignore....just happened to be 'stuck' working with me. How can i ignore then?

A heart is disturbed. It's...restless.

Feels..like being brushed by something so feathery light...it's pleasant.

'Windows' are beautiful.

The soul is almost bared.

Oh, i got a very beautiful dark-red heart from my dear colleague...a kind November-born man...his own design. It gets gradually bigger, and finally, it's enveloped in gold sparkly embellishments, and it's against a red background, which inspires me to interpret it:

The heart was in darkness. It grows, ever so surely and steadily. It grows with PASSION. And when it matures...it finds Love, and be enveloped by the beautifying effects of it...reaching to greatness, or POWER if you could call it...yes, Love is a Powerful entity...and many facets to it. Oh, but i'm digressing here...

This heart design has shown me subtly, of my goal in life. Which i DID NOT see till now.

1 comment:

  1. Hellooooooooo.....where are youuuuuu???? Update pleazeeee.... ;)

    ReplyDelete