09 March 2009

Zig zag lightning

So much of work. But i must be grateful. At least i HAVE work. I am busy, and i am not 'goyang kaki'. As lazy as i am originally, i would hate to be doing nothing at a place where i go everyday to work. If i don't have work, then i might as well spend time at home and relax and probably go out somewhere interesting!

Pisces lady is now heavily pregnant. Err, maybe i'm using the incorrect expression but well, my head is off-centre today...what with the unexpected dull pain in my stomach region and the cold in the office and such heavy rain...

There was a LOUD rumble which sounded like a building being bombed. But then it's actually the thunder. And the lightning almost blinded my vision. Don't worry, i survived crossing the road hehe...

Anyway, she looks like she's going to be giving birth anytime so soon...looking so breathless and so tired...

She's not going to the meeting with me. *groan*.

Well guess i shall just have to do it alone then. With my superior (who has the same birthdate as i am). Oh....here i come...

*sigh* there's this one character i feel very intrigued about...this person is a double Scorpio...Sun and Moon...

I can't disclose much. Later maybe.

I was talking about the three Luminaries: Sun, Moon and Ascendant. The three most recognisable, most apparent aspects of ourselves.

Sun is our basic character and our life motivation. Who we are.

Moon is our emotional self...or, feminine self. As opposed to the Sun, which represents the masculine. So, based on my own deduction...women can be defined by their Moon signs and men by their Sun signs. So, i would actually be an Aquarian girl rather than a Scorpio one...

But nahhh...i decided to abandon that. Even though i feel it's true, but i also agree that women AND men are the SAME. Both have masculine and feminine sides to them. Period. Hence, Sun and Moon should be important for both.

Ascendant is our inner self (the one that only the closest to us can see)...most importantly, our appearance and our physical characteristics (it will modify the Sun's characteristics abit).

Now...let's get on to Mercury. It is usually the same as your Sun sign, or it could be the one next to it. Mercury is: the planet of communication. Our thinking processes. Our communication styles. The topics that we like to talk about. The way we talk. Our speech patterns. Fast, or slow? Sharp, or pleasant?

I have a Scorpio Sun and also a Scorpio Mercury. Scorpio Mercury. Makes me interested in mysteries, the dark side of life, religion, philosophy, psychology, etc....

I can use sharp words when i let myself get angry. It will hurt that someone like a blunt knife cutting through the arm (this is stretching the description...this is my Mercury at work, writing, and suddenly describing gloriously violent things...). I used to be outwardly sarcastic. But now i say things with a smile...try to tell myself to 'sabar'...

Someone told me i spoke in a monotone. Like i don't have expression in my voice. Huh? Well let me just think that through. I know the answer. I'm just THAT way. That's the way i speak. At times it's varied, but well mostly i make myself talk like that. Hmm, hard to explain.

So that's Mercury. Briefly.

Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment