09 March 2009

Of Blue shirts...

All right, maybe there is something wrong with me. I seem to find that men who wear blue shirts always look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice. Not all, but somehow when a man i know wears blue, he looks so nice.

Or maybe it's just colour therapy...my moods make me attracted to blue...probably coz it calms me (hmm, a lightbulb moment: maybe i should have more blues around me...bright blues!) and it sort of rejuvenates my eyes...

Yeahhh....definitely. My colleague just changed her sweater to a bright blue...and i become more able to see her in a 'clear' light (she's one of those pessimistic negative office staff...she drains me at times). Now she just looks more pleasant and my auric egg is not disturbed by her irritances. Phew.

......................

I was a bit down. Today. At work.

I'm trying to fight it off.

1 comment:

  1. i guess that's probably why asian men wear so much blue to work...

    ReplyDelete