02 May 2009

Of Books and Words...

Yeah, words are in books...but not all books contain words...and not all words are in book form...



Whatever happened to humans?



We were once upon a time, so great. AND i mean GREAT.



I'm sorry...but i am of the opinion that the human race is ever so dwindling now.



As so-called 'technology' is getting so 'modern'. What did we create? Things that are basically, to make life for us humans, easier. EASIER???



Yes...handphones. Computers. Transportation. All things electronic.



The truth is, i'm sort of a 1st level-techno maniac. I'm not THAT good in all gadgetry there is, but i admit i somehow do have some sense in err, communicating with anything that comes into my hand. What other people (in MY group that is) can't seem to get, i can. And i can operate it.



My favourite words are 'Control Panel', 'Settings', and 'Menu' (that could include the Food Menu, too, hehehehe...). Ask my father. He somehow banned me from touching his newly-bought digital camera. Though immediately after purchase he SAID he wanted me to read through the manual and help him explore the features. I had agreed and even helpfully (with a bright smile in my heart) offered to keep it with me for a whole night, for me to work on it. But no we both forgot our deal, later.



Next day he announced happily that it is a great camera and added sharply to me "ayah dah buat setting dah, jangan kacau!". Oh well, just shrug and smile....can't blame him haha...

I'm telling you, i'm 'drowned' in the Twilight saga, i'm already on to Breaking Dawn. Not that i'm TOO crazy about Edward Cullen, but well the concept of a vampire who doesn't take human blood and can be in a love relationship with a human girl is appealing. Though the human girl must be somewhat otherworldly herself...aware enough to love her potential killer...phew....

HELP!!!! I'm scared of these next two weeks. Sure sure, i'm trying to calm myself down...but i can't help worrying. Specially about my two-month co-ordinating responsibility and having to hand over back to the main PIC...it's like spending time with her baby for two months and feeling nervous to give it back to her for fear that she wouldn't 'recognise' the baby because of my short err, 'upbringing' of it.

I'm not making sense up there, am i?

Ok, next time. I CLEARLY need to calm myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment