09 March 2009

Love Hit...

Love is a funny entity. It is not a thing (i refuse to call it so, because it is BIGGER than a...thing.)

After all these years since my childhood, i finally begin to make sense of the phrase "Love makes the world go round".

Venus made me delay in writing and updating. Sooooo sorry to my own self...

Simple. My mind does not think too much today. Drove my father's BMW to Azira for lunch with family. Weeee....how smooth! And i can drive! Err, not quite a professional, yet...but still...if my father can say that my driving is good...i should be grateful...but i realise i drive abit too fast for my mother's liking...oh well :)

And, not just there...but straight on to The Curve/Cineleisure for movies!! My parents went in for The Professional, I and brother to The Race To Witch Mountain. Then my father suggested we make a marathon: watch Taken right after our movies!

Good movie. Liam Neeson, woowwwww.....i was awed by his height and his...presence! And he looks older when he was Qui-Gon Jinn...here, he was even dashing. Hee hee....

So after the movie marathon, we went for dinner....and then guess what?

My hand reached for my father's Sun Tzu's The Art of War in the passenger door compartment.

More knowledge.

More awareness.

I'm just starting to read it....after learning and hearing about it all through my history lessons...

This 22nd March will be remembered as the day i first read this book.

2 comments:

  1. teringat zaman dulu masa jalan2 dgn u alls.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooopsss,lupa plak. Nk kenalkn dgn Yuan, do visit her blog at

    http://craftygeekythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete