27 June 2009

Alohomora - to infinite Doors...

A door is always waiting for you.

Whether it's open,

closed,

slightly ajar,

it's always there for you to deliberate on.

Sometimes there's only one door. Would you want to go in? Or ignore? Or just have a peek? We make the choice.

To make things seem more complicated (the beauty of God's ways), there is more than one door. And would you pass them all and NOT try even one door? No.

Because God pushes you to open doors as long as you are alive. You don't have to prepare anything. Just your belief in your God.

I see many doors. Some people literally 'push' me inside a random door of which only THEY know about. But with my own perseverance (albeit struggling), the door served me well.

For i BELIEVE in Allah's path for me.

I have opened my own doors and got many sweet alternatives in life. And also the bitter and sour parts thrown in.

Those are my musings for my own mind to mind and for ponderers to ponder.


Let's see what i'm feeling this weekend...


My entertainer...my Entertainer, Mr. Michael Jackson...has passed away.

And i experienced a new emotion on the previous morning of which i have never felt before in my whole life. I felt like my spirit was overcome with a sense of LOSS and my chest region was filled with...grief. I have just reached my office. And i know it was a new feeling because it wasn't fear or anxiety that i sometimes get (i'd blame it on my natural disposition), it was a DARK moment and i felt like i've 'forgotten' something. But then i got calmer and continued my day's work...

Next day that same constricted feeling came back when i heard on the radio of the news. They said it was not confirmed...but later it is.

My mum used to record videos of him, all compiled in a videotape and used to play it for me (or rather, it was playing and i watched it a lot) since i was a baby back in Cheras house.

Billie Jean - I LIKE it when he steps the floor and it lights up....and all the purple air about him!

Beat It - LOVE the jacket!

Thriller - disgusted, scared by it. But i liked the ghost dance hehe

Bad - Loved the parking lot and the smoke billowing around and his new white face...nice-looking, that time. Oh and i just watched the FULL video and there's Wesley Snipes too :)

And many more songs...but these FOUR videos/songs really got cemented into my memory forever.

Thank you sir....God bless you and may you rest in peace. I do not believe the allegations against you.

No comments:

Post a Comment