07 June 2009

Water's content


Westin Hotel, 8th June 2008, 8:14am.

I was standing at the entrance of Westin Hotel. Early morning. RAINING. Looking at its neighbour, Pavilion. Which is like a second haunt for me. No, make that my official FAVOURITE haunt. Because we always seem to go there almost every week it feels ridiculous (but we go home satisfied; and i feel rejuvenated). What do we do there, you ask? Shopping? Hardly no.

We go there to EAT, WATCH MOVIES, AND WALK AROUND like we own the place...ha ha...

Forget about Pavilion. I'm missing it these few weeks...pathetic, i know...*rolls eyes*

Back to the picture. I was staying there with family and a family friend for one night. I got to sleep on the sofa (i'm always Sofa Girl in hotel rooms when i see the chance)...and i woke up at 5am.

Took a long bath. And making plans in my mind to go out and take a walk by myself. But of course realistically, i can't do that. So i just content myself in savouring the moment by listening to my music and exploring the hotel literature (brochures and menus laaa) quietly while the others slept...

Then they woke up...the girls...and we agreed to go out for a morning walk and find breakfast!!! Yippeee...i get to do what i wanted to do after all!

And so we went out and stood outside of the hotel entrance. Raining! (my heart was singing). And as the mummies went to borrow some umbrellas, that's when i took this photo.

It was surreal...me at my favourite place and basking in the morning rain...sheer bliss...practically no one on the road, or anywhere...it's just us...walking in the slow drizzle as we continued our walk to find breakfast...it's just like in my dream...


I think Venus will be written soon, the time has come. But...not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment