07 June 2009

I know what you are telling me

What's going on with you lately?



Hello again....that was nothing, just a part of a song's lyrics...hmm...it was a song i listened to, or associated with the One with the Cool Aura who calmed me :) With Love by Hilary Duff



I am actually, having an Expressionless Fatigue. I just coined that up. I was quite EXHAUSTED (mentally). There goes my pressure reading tomorrow, ouch...



Today i felt so alive yet so unattached to the world around me. Work was good. I survived. And i was clearly conscious. But i felt like i'm floating...





...like a bird flying around and realising that it is actually still only in the Bird Garden...which is still a giant...big...'cage'...





I have my main job. Still enjoy doing it. And then at times, helping with matters pertaining to THAT Customer. AND i had to still do extra responsibilities. Don't ask, i might tell later. NOT in the mood...


BUT I DO HAVE THE MOOD FOR: My Sweetheart Alya!!!

This one is one of my favourite pictures of her. When she was about a few months old. Her forehead, her nose, her mouth, her eyes, her eyebrows...her hands, her tiny tinkly voice (can also transform into plain big and loud)...her skin...her scent (the masam2 kind)....her NOSE (which is like a direct copy of my mother's) all equals to =

LOVELY.

Now she's all grown up and might i add, BLOSSOMED (Oh hey! She IS Blossom...while her two other sisters can each be the other two Powerpuffs) into a pretty girl of 4 years...my father just came back from KB and with videos of her...oh wow....

When she was born, she wasn't such a pretty baby. But she has the PRESENCE. And that gives her beauty. She was dark; she's not fair.

She has her own mind.

She is intelligent.

She is attractive, charming. Loud. Demanding. But so sweet when she chooses to be.

She has the headstrong character of an Aries...the true inner being of a regal Leo...and the sheer mannerisms and conditioning of a Virgo.

She felt good in my arms :)

Alright. I'm off to Dreamworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment