19 June 2009

Down Lover's Lane


This was in the shady Permatang Pelajar pathway...i was in my 2nd year at USM and having a relaxing time (before exams...)
I have always been alone. But i'm not lonely.
But when i feel lonely; i am NOT alone. And i'm grateful for that. My LOVE is always with me.
...and other companions...
This is a time when i feel...i couldn't describe it...
You are my Paradise
You are my Obsession
You are my Wishes
You are Ease to my soul
You are Relief for my eyes
You are a Knock on the door of my heart
I know not much else, but i do know this;
I see my God in You, oh what am i to do?
I bow my head to You.
At times it is Your Fragrance; at times it is Your Words
You are that which Lightens up my heart
You are a lifetime of Treasures
Softly it came, tormenting me
Whenever you smile,
It makes the spirit inside me spin with Joy
You are my Good Fortune
You are my Devotion
*adapted from Tujh Mein Rab Diktha Hai. I dedicate this to the one who is in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment