17 June 2009

Smooth Operator...healing my heart


*Ayah, do you mind me uploading this image?*
Erm, i've already uploaded it...It's one of my favourite paintings :)
Was my Virgo Sun/Sagittarius Moon/Leo Ascendant father's painting back in the 80's. The model was Brooke Shields. His most prettiest muse, my opinion.
Look at it. She's pretty. But see what's beside her head...THAT'S what captures my imagination.
I was already a crawling baby then...i crawled around the house and always passing by this painting and staring at it. I remember the 'yellowness' of it on top of the yellow carpet of our old Cheras house (no it's not a yellow house).
Have i mentioned that i had a long memory? My memory started very young; during infancy. I can remember all the fuzziness of a baby's perception of the world. The scents. The feel of things in my hand. The taste in my tongue of every food i eat. The sounds i hear.
I remember sitting on my father's lap watching him paint. Visiting him in his studio and watching him airbrush (such a thrilling device!). He represents my Sun.
I remember my mum feeding me, taking care of me. Most i remember, she always takes me out to town. Well it's my mother's hands that i remember most, coz it does alot of things to me and for me :D She represents my Moon.
Who represents my Ascendant? My brother of course. He came out 8 years after i have established my own Kingdom in my family...but he feels like my twin though.
WHO represents all three of me? My LOVE of course :)
And my future husband? Wait and see...but he must be my Sun. And i should be his Moon...
I took sick leave today. I was feeling blank yesterday....'MY HEART WAS NOT IN MY JOB' ...
That's what i automatically typed to November guy *bless you; you have been patient!* when the office felt too constricting to my very soul. I was able to do my job, and i was calm and controlled.
But my heart was crying....it was asking for a release, for some solitude, for some nourishment. NOURISHMENT. I have been neglecting my spiritual duties. That's why i became weaker and weaker as the weeks go by...and spirits seem to want to disturb me. And my bravery running low.
Slept and dreamt more deeper dreams. Woke up with work in my head; got it over and done with at 8:45 (emailing my colleagues) and now on to MORE healing of my heart.
I will need to go back to my realm.

2 comments:

  1. syu..i didnt think it was possible, but since you mentioned it, i pun nak kata something..my bf says the same thing.he can remember as far back as a baby. he could remember the smell of the powder his brother sapu on him when he was in a cot, and he remembered his picture being taken because of the flash, and it turned out, it was true cos he found a picture of him, with the memory of all the things surrounding it..so it's true, ..wahhh hebat lah korang nihh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...yeah, believe it! hey i'm thrilled to hear that there really IS someone same as me...oh but there's a catch in my case: i got TERRIBLE short-term memory :)

    ReplyDelete