07 June 2009

Berkat Air Hujan...

....hujan asid....



Friday! It was a hazy morning...and it turned out to be a rainy evening....RAIN!!!!! RAIN HAS COME BACK TO ME!!! (before you judge my enthusiasm, let me elaborate)

It has been SO long since i REALLY enjoyed the rain, or FEEL the rain (you see, i'm writing in capital letters, see how delirious i am now)...maybe i was too absorbed in my work life to notice the rain OR maybe the rain was dull itself. Till today.

The whole day felt cold. I always feel the cold, but this cold was....COOL. It enhances my mood!!

....or was it because i slept soundly for a full 8 hours and it gave me energy without lethargy (what the...i should check that word next time before using it)...

But, on second thought, i was just mellow the whole morning and the afternoon...then when evening came, it was dark outside. Damp. And something is singing inside of me...

Later after work (when i finally get to go down after watching a game of ping-pong...hmm it really does make the office merrier when you add more men :D), we ran in the rain to cross to the other side. HEAVY RAIN. COOLING rain...It has CHARACTER and BODY (no, i'm not talking about coffee)...it carries...EMOTION!

This made me remember the time when i saw an almost rainy atmosphere in my office area, last year. I was standing across it, waiting. Then i took this picture (above). But it didn't rain...instead it just gave me drizzles of possibly acidic raindrops which hit my head and gave me micro-concussions (headache la).

I ran in the rain today and got drenched (but my Prism is still safely dry). It inspires me to write or rather, re-write lyrics from my favourite song from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi...Haule Haule

Slowly...slowly...a breeze is blowing

Slowly...slowly...medicines are working

Slowly...slowly...prayers are answered

The Moon rises...slowly

A veil lifts...slowly

INTOXICATION hits you...slowly...

My Friend, have a little Patience,

Do not Worry so much,

Life is too short for that!

Slowly...you will be in Love

Slowly...you will be in Love

Slowly...you will be in Love

2 comments: