31 May 2009

I do not condone Racism

Racism.. lets put an end to it Racism… STOP RACISM HERE AND NOW





A black man walks into a cafe one early morning
he noticed that he was the only black man there.
As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him…
The white man said “coloured people arent allowed in here.”
The black man turned around and stood up then said….





” When I was born I was black,”
“When i grew up I was black,”
“When I’m sick I’m black,”
“When I go in the sun I’m black,”
“When I’m cold I’m black,”
” When I die, I’ll be black,”


” But you sir,”
” When you were born you were pink,”
“When you’re sick your green,”
” When you go in the sun you turn red,”
“When you’re cold you turn blue,”
” And when you die, you’ll turn purple.”
“AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME COLOURED?”



Then the black man sat down and the white man walked away…





Please copy this onto your blogs and help erase Racism.




No comments:

Post a Comment