31 May 2009

Shakira's next door...

Apparently.

Guitarist boy playing to that song of hers...hmm...what was that...oh well can't come to memory.
Had an okay Friday...no no, it was good. Only that i was irritated sometime in the afternoon. Some BRILLIANT people thought i went for an interview yesterday when i was on leave. Bah.
Oh, let them be...with their own rash assumptions...horrendous even, in my definition. Huh. I'm bothered because it interferes with my intentions. Don't ask.
Oh! The Feather touched me again! (NOW i know what the Thing that i had no name for few years back: I'm calling it the Feather. It came to me, the name. It is a Feather because it FEELS that way.)
Note: I just took my dose of drugs. ANTIBIOTICS for my gums. Don't jump to conclusions. Hence, this post is gonna look all 'jumpy' and readability challenged. Err, there i go again.
ANYWAY...The Feather came to brush past me. So so pretty :)
Look at the picture below (time for my loopiness). Can you guess what this really is? Hint: I was hit by a crazy sense of creativity with an unlikely material into an unlikely mental image.

No comments:

Post a Comment