31 May 2009

Miss Sunday

I was a Sunday baby. They say that Sunday babies are of the bonny kind.



But i was born not THAT bonny...i was more quiet and having my own world...and i don't smile much i guess...like i 'forgot' to attend the Cheerfulness class before i came to this world.



Oh but i do laugh alot. And i couldn't stop for hours after that replaying the funny thing that tickled my mind. When i was a child.



Argghh but growing up, i hate Sundays. Especially when i was in school. Sunday always means: last day of the weekend and i need to think of Monday.



Yes...now i know...i have always been a Thinker ever since...always anxious of the Future, when i should be just living in the Present. I also dwell on the Past, though that wouldn't surprise some of you, would it?



Sunday is just...a Sun Day, literally, to me. It's always too hot. Saturdays are always cooler for me, and i enjoy waking up very very early in the morning to feel the changing of day. I even dream better on Saturdays.



I get down on Sundays....physically.



But don't worry...that changed, when i went to University. Thanks to the new environment and flexible schedules, i changed my view of Sundays....err...



Sundays then became the day where i-have-an-assignment-due-this-week-and-i-need-to-rush-and-take-advantage-of-this-free-day. Haha, so what's new? Still the worrier!



Cut to the present working world. Sundays are just fine for me :) It doesn't feel any different from any days. I enjoy whenever i get to go out. I get to sleep extra hours. I get to do my hobbies.



And spend my time preparing mentally for the new working week. *SIGH*....how can you blame me? I can't stop and enjoy the present, i just seem to relish the thought of Tomorrow...with all its possibilities....





Forget it. I will change. I must.



Here:

It is a blob of lotion that i squeezed out of a container. And the resulting 'blow' of the air creates a holey dent in the centre. And it's beautiful...i had to stare at it long...therapeutic in a way...




White IS my colour then. Complimenting my Crystalline auric egg.





I took a quiz: What nationality are you? And my result is: German. How true some sort...i don't remember the descriptions but i know it suited me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment