31 May 2009

Rimba Mistikal

Thanks no, TRIPLE QUADRUPLE thanks to my mummy for successfully downloading the song 'Tari Cinta Rimba Mistikal' by M. Nasir. I got tired of my search for the song, grrr...maybe i was just out on patience due to my busyness these few weeks...


I heard the song only once on radio, about 2 years ago. Lying down, early in the morning at 6:30 to 7am...waking up after one of my dreams and i decided to listen anything that's on morning radio...

There was a Cold. A certain crispness in the air (vaguely). Morning drizzle, outside of my window. It was just a random song...and i didn't change the channel for the music caught my ears...prettily calling me to Dream World...

No. They never mentioned the title or the singer. Darn it, but i was VERY sure in my heart that i will get it. Just like how i got Tarkan's 'Simarik' song. Which i only got after THREE years. Why 3 years? Because i didn't know the title, just the singer. And it's Turkish, so it's kind of hard to find...AND i only saw it ONCE on live TV.

How did i MATERIALISE my 'meeting' with the song? Sheer Linda Goodman theory: you will get what you want strongly in your heart. Err...it's called determination...though mine doesn't really work in the normal way...

Halt right there: WHAT IS NORMAL??? Stop this nonsense and let' get on.

Anyway, i was determined that i will FIND the song. (Back then, there was no Youtube of MP3 downloads...wonders of wonders, hmm). Then....the song came to me.

This is not about Simarik, so i shall keep the delightful memory of when i finally GOT the song :) maybe in future, yes?

Rimba Mistikal. Nothing spectacular (by my standards) about the music, but it's a great sound. And i LIKE it. But i never tried searching for it. Busy again (with this material world...gosh). Then last week, maybe the song was calling to me STRONGER than ever. Not maybe, it WAS calling to me. NOW. Right at this time in my life. So i start to search for it just relying on a wild guess (which was right, and i can't resist patting myself on my head, hee hee...).

Though M. Nasir's lyrics challenge my interpretation skills, he does know how to put colour in his words. My father's a fan. Me sometimes, some of his songs.

THIS one is my no.1 favourite. I'm pasting the lyrics here! *rolls eyes* ugh, i do not actually like pasting lyrics but today is an exception!


Tari Cinta Rimba Mistikal

Tinggallah segala sengsara
Kembalilah bersama tari cintaku

Kepada asalmu
Meniti masa purnama purba
Membelai tangisan mimpi-mimpi suci
Di rimba mistikal

Bebaslah segala cahaya
Memancar sinarnya ke rimba mistikal
Yang kian ternoda
Memancar rahsianya ke rimba mistikal
Yang kian ternoda (ke rimba mistikal)

Oh, rimba mistikal
Dengarlah suara batinku

Oh, rimba mistikal
Kini semakin bergelora

Oh, rimba mistikal
Dengarlah suara batinku

Oh, sayang, marilah kita
Menari kerana cintanya

Oh, sayang, marilah kita
Menari kerana rimbanya


They say, everything comes in due time. When you are ready, God gives you what only HE knows you are ready for.

Next time, see you :)

P.S: I got to talk to Alya. Oh my...what a big voice...

1 comment:

  1. syu...i realised it was you because of the horoscope.scorpio.i always remember. it's u isn't it???

    ReplyDelete