31 May 2009

I'm going to throw caution to the wind and just Ramble...

I am clearly needing more sleep (you see...how can you CLEARLY need sleep...) I OBVIOUSLY need some shut-eye.

Yet i am staying up because i am mentally bright and hyper.

Side effects: i can't be as bright in the day...but i get to just 'float' along in my own way...

Had two more upper back teeth growing. And apparently it's of no use, my favourite but very quiet dentist (MORE quiet than me) said, so i might as well get rid of it. After my gum stops swelling by next week probably.

Walked nearby MSU with a USM student saunter (go figure that out yourself).

Goals:
1. be humble like a bumblebee (Transformers is on TV now, argh).
2. No more downgrading (yes Ma'am*)
*you know who you are *wink*
3. Work hard on remembering my dreams.

Yes. Ok. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment