26 July 2009

Judges of Forces

People judge.
God is the only, ultimate Judge and the Most Fair.

Therefore i trust HIM more than i trust a human judge.

These are simple words.
But i am writing this with my own vehemence.

A quote from my brother (and from somewhere): "Who am i to judge?"

Yes, who are we to judge.

But i assure you...i do judge. We do judge. You can't say that you NEVER judge.


There....the awkwardness of the English language sound has come to me right this second: J.U.D.G.E. A funny-looking word.

Forgive my lapse of eccentricity. See? I judge myself too. I might be prejudiced when i think people are judging me. But i might also be right about them.

Outward appearances.
What people CHOOSE to show you.
What our EYES see (superficially)....
are misleading. Period.

WYSIWYG is not a term that you would actually use in these times. Yes, What You See, Is What You Get. Add that to your own....judgement.

Things are not what they Seem.

God hides His Beauty in front of us.

It's not for our Eyes to see,

But to use our Hearts to comprehend...

My Heart is coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment