20 July 2009

Quench my Desire...

Give in To Me by Michael Jackson the Virgo-Pisces man....no one can get more soft-spoken than that...

They say life is what you make of it. True.

But they never say anything about what others are doing to you and your life, when it is clearly none of your business, but you are definitely 'dragged' into the mayhem. Of someone else's mishap.

So it is another test. And my head's almost blown up. But i'm saner. And it's dumb to get all hyped up.

But i do want to murder and curse someone.

I have been bad.

But people have been bad to me too. In outrageously unique ways and having shockingly unique relation to me.

I am digressing...it has been a hot holiday...figuratively and literally...

Work, here i come.

2 comments:

  1. sebenarnya i tak paham..ni pasal MJ ke pasal u?hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing about me sambil dgr lagu dia la :D but maybe i and he have something in common kot...hehe

    ReplyDelete