01 August 2009

Demolish this Shivering

I'm having a tiny problem. I hope it IS tiny. My hands are now shivering and seemingly moving on its own. I suspect there's something going on with my veins or some sort...

Ah, well....it is the weekend....after a presumably long and, i have to admit, boring work week....by Friday, my fears were proven wrong...sure i started the work week on a Tuesday (blame it on those monthly female pains...) and i got a slight irritation from a superior who asked me to do a certain job....but i did it anyway...

and it's going to take me about 2 weeks to get it done...

...and this week has been, nice. Fate has introduced me to my new neighbour and she seems to be one of my kindred spirits (too early to tell though). A Scorpio with loads of Libran in her. Cusp birth.

I was depressed yet again, but abit worse, added by the period misery...my appetite gave me a fright...oh but my blood pressure was down to 125/75, Alhamdulillah....

I actually 'lost grip' of my spirit, or WILL, to live. I even thought i lost my heart. It feels true.

But on one night...i dreamt. It was SO real. SO dark. SO many familiar faces from my waking life.

All of them are concerned about me. They kept telling me, persuading me, urging me, warning me, pointing out to me that....

I AM SELFISH.

"YOU ARE SELFISH, SYUHADA".

I think i got four people. I was a jubilant, ignorant character in my dream. I even got a mystery car which came to pick me up...

on some top floor of my 'office' building and it came in the elevator.

I woke up at 5:55 am. I was RESTORED. Fresh. I'm LIVING.

And the day was good.

My light blue inspiration came to me. Oh, the beautiful aura!

Even though i was still reserved....but it all came out well for me by Friday.


Today, i watched The Proposal. Nice movie. Sandra Bullock's movies always seem to be so nice for me to watch. And i don't usually WANT to watch these kinds of movies...


My hands are getting cramped. I'll stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment