10 July 2009

Cruising along Gentle Waters

Listening to Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis's (i THINK that's the guy's name) song 'Cruisin'.

Baby tonight belongs to us...
Music is played for love....

Haha...those are some snippets...nothing related to my emotions...just my psychological state of mind maybe...

On Thursday (yesterday) i discovered that i am still able to spiral my mind and RECEIVE signals from another part of myself (no, i'm not trying to be freaky it just comes out that way)...by writing. I just wrote few words...and a voice, almost unknown, BUT familiar and comfortable, talks with me and the words flow out from my consciousness...through my veins...through my muscles...and flow smoothly as ink on paper.

It was a communication that i was waiting for, and missing.

Let me heave a triple big, *SIGH*.

I read a Michael Jackson tribute booklet (oops, another person on earth writing about him again...hey, but Michael, you are still in my heart!) in MPH of SACC mall...yep, he's a Virgo...but a lonely one...a special one...a gifted one...

.....and we all know these people are always destined to pass away from this world earlier than the rest of us.....

"I'm one of the loneliest persons in the world" was one of his quotes.

Me too.








There is a FLOWER in me BLOOMING beautifully but something is BREAKING....


But my Companion is always with me. So i'm always fine.

I will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment