06 September 2009

Sunday photo detailing


Adding my photos from my Prism, and some other collection. Haha, sometimes i feel i am only one of the very very few people who owns a Prism and liking it. Next phone? Shhh, my Prism will hear and she'll go sulky :D

The above picture is my father's idea of food art. At Restoran Azira. Sempat jugakkkk susun sambil ambik makanan...



Ghastly. I meant to put 'o' in place of 'a' there hehe. Nahh just kidding. But i'm using a half-serious tone :) This was the dawning sky back in the 1st week of puasa, sahur at MMZ Bukit Jelutong. Actually it looked more prettier looking at it. This pic was...of course, flawed.



New Gladiator model. My mum's kaki. Tangs Pavilion. No actually it was bought in Parkson Grand. MODELED in Tangs later :D Suddenly it occured to my vision that her legs looked like it belonged to Cleopatra. *gerenti ada orang KEMBANG hidung...*



This was my little road beside my house in somewhere England. If you believe that, i pity you. Haha, this....was somewhere in Harvey Norman...my brother and i got obsessed...wonder if we were being videoed ourselves *tsk tsk*...



GSC Pavi Lion. *rolls eyes*. This was on the space after the 1st escalator leading to the cinema halls. It was RAINING how can i resist NOT admiring the moment? There were actually raindrops splattering on the glass roof. I feel like an alien. But i'm no chicken. Uh, NEXT PHOTO please...



My space in my office (new layout). My screen is so so precious....and my tiny flag sticking dutifully to my CPU...this was taken when the restless part of me comes...during my free time at work...


There you go, i get paid to fool around...and i'm not pleased with that of course :/

2 comments: